Sunday 7 February 2010

Love greetings


OK, I can do some papercutting, but please, don’t you think that I know how to crochet. Since I started to blog I am in awe of all the people who know hot to do it. I went to the store thinking that it is enough just to say, please one hook. Then you choose the colour of the yarn and that’s it. Of course, I was wrong. But when you don’t know, you learn, no matter the embarrassment. I am writing all this for those who are just like me without any clue when it comes to the crocheting, whatsoever. Here is the helpful video. Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. No, you just need a little practice, and then it is going to be easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know either, and I am not sure that I want to know ;o) But I can see that you have made some harts, and then I would call it mission accompliched ;o) Looks more than good enough to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have some more plans though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crocheting is kind of science fiction to me! What, hook and yarn isn't all what it takes?!? Jeeeez! Go figure... Your hearts look good to me - carry on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Science fiction indeed! But I am practicing, a lot! Mu son is astonished!

    ReplyDelete