I don’t like to write about myself, but I love to read about others, so I suppose, I will have to sacrifice. Curiosity killed the cat… anyway…
1. I am a bad singer, even my son doesn’t like to hear me singing. My everlasting wish is to be on a stage and be backup vocals, but not just any backup vocal; I want to be Duran Duran’s Lamya. Yes, so I said it…
2. I know haw to change a flat tyre and I know a lot more, each and every part of Mercedes-Benz, all models. I am not a car freak, my knowledge is purely theoretic, I just happened to translate the catalogues.
3. I am a natural borne tennis talent discovered too latte.
4. I have uncontrollable passion for sweets, creamy, juicy, with chocolate, without chocolate, crunchy, seductive, tasty….
5. There is one place in my hometown where I love to spend time. A lake called Ada. The best thing about this lake is that when it’s chilly outside you can still sit in a hammock with a blanket, sip a drink and get hypnotized by the water.
6. I am an Internet addict, but then again, aren’t we all?
I would love to know better: Neli, Aleksandra, Momichka, Teodora, Fabi